Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Outdoor 2015 Has Begun - Schedule Posted

Let's GO!

It's senior send off year, 3 out of 4 of my boys have been with me since the beginning and now they are seniors, save one. It's bitter sweet. Sweet because they all are looking at academic, athletic or combined scholarships. Bitter, because I have to rebuild the greatness. So I hope to send them off with a bang we have 42 sec barrier to break this year...it's been a slow start. But for some reason, I think we are going to get it done.

I new news:

I have so many freshman boys, an assistant coach that is clutch, Lady Panthers are starting to sign up and stick with track, and a reduced budget (can't win 'em all) but we keep grinding.

Here is the official schedule for Outdoor 2015 @ Athletic.net:




Weekdays are 1 PM departure from SFA, weekends are a 7 AM departure from SFA.

No comments:

Post a Comment