Sunday, March 23, 2014

First Meet Jitters Are Behind Us

Ok, so we came we saw...maybe we did not conquer in the way we all hoped, but we are glad that we got the first meet jitters out of the way.
We had a serious looking Panthers Gold relay...but we may need to get a little more serious.

We tried a Sprint MR this week too. I need to focus a bit on my 800m runner, he put it all on the track, but I think i left something out in practice...pace.

The ladies got out there are gave it a first try, and I am SO HAPPY for them. Much love to Crystal, Lee, Faith, and Kayla for working the 4x100m this past weekend.

And the throwers placed 4th by 1 inch in the shot put relay, not too bad for some athletes that never touched a shot put.

All in all, I'm proud of SFA Panthers Track and Field and ecstatic about the 2014 season.


1 comment: